1. peeking at my sleeping kids and giving them a final kiss for the day
2. poetry…especially the everyday, free-form, non-rhyming kind
4. lakes, oceans, rivers
5. the way the wind is blowing through our birch trees out back right.now
6. our birch trees out back
7. autumn leaves dancing from tree to ground
8. snowflakes dancing from sky to ground
9. sitting on the screened porch with my husband and twinkle lights
10. my kids
12. the way bread dough rises
13. key lime pie
16. deep friendships
18. the way a seed grows into a flower, vegetable, tree
21. my husband kissing our kids
24. knowing that the sky over me is also over you
25. this life…seriously
i’ll be away from this space next week as i enjoy a vacation with my family.
see you soon and be good to you.
sending a little love your way, m
inspired by bethany and her beautiful list.
9 thoughts on “25 things that take my breath away”
what a great list! have a wonderful vacation!
have a great time xo
Great list and I know you’ll have a great time, happy vacation Michelle.
Totally with you on 2, 3, 4, 9, 12 – 20, 23, 24, 25. Such a beautiful list. Happy holiday.
Sending love your way too.
A wonderful list of small and big joys. Enjoy your family time and take lots of pics :-) xo
have a safe fun trip!!
What a beautiful list. Enjoy your time away!
Just a few visits and I’m loving it all around here.
Have a nice time with your family.
A beautiful list, Michelle. So good to read this on this morning. Enjoy your week. Pam