Ten things, right now…
1. red rooibos tea + almond milk + a red mug that reminds me of certain beautiful people
2. Ben Howard on Pandora
3. a list of to-do’s close by
4. a glass of water close by too…I’m a good water drinker but lately I find myself succumbing to dehydration headaches…so I keep drinking even though I feel I might float away
5. snow outside my window…dotted with bits of green and brown where yesterday’s rain made its mark
6. nowhere to go until later this afternoon (so happy about that)
7. the kitchen table…winter hats hanging on the chairs
8. calling my daughter to start her math…but a certain sweet pup detains
9. thinking about the lack of dinner prep today…take-out pizza is on the menu
10. wanting to curl up on the sofa with this book…but there is the aforementioned list calling my name…and so here I go
Sending a little love your way, m
13 thoughts on “Ten Things”
oh….i loved that book!
I’m really enjoying it!
That photo, that hat…
Such a lovely list, Michelle. Wishing you a beautiful weekend xx
thank you, Jane.
hope you’ve enjoyed a good weekend!
I like schedules when I don’t have to leave the house!!
me too, me too!!
sounds absolutely divine particularly seeing I am spending my day in 34C heat…sooo soothing.
Those posts of yours always make me stop for a while and look around, always something good comes from such a break. Thanks!
this is so good to read, Pequena. thank you for this comment…and I’m so glad!
The Signature of All Things is soon good and such a departure for Melissa Gilbert. Ten things is such a nice quiet meditation.
I’m enjoying the book a lot!
and the ten things…yes, it’s very much like a meditation!
I like this idea of ten things. It certainly makes you slow down to use your senses.
that’s exactly why I like it too!