Ten things. Right now.
- See that sky? That’s my sky, right now. (well, a few minutes ago) (it was so beautiful) (and I wanted to share it with you)
- English Breakfast tea. With coconut palm sugar.
- Christmas music. Of course
- My worn, grey, wool sweater. I wear it, um, almost all the time once winter arrives.
- Piles of things on my not-very-big desk. Must tidy up.
- Despite the long list of to-do’s, there’s a feeling of peace within. I like that very much.
- Thinking about the December Notes I sent out yesterday. Thinking how much I like sending those. Thinking about the way I move in this world.
- A belly that’s beginning to feel hungry.
- Hoping that my son wakes up without a sore throat this morning.
- Wanting to sit in the still-dim room once I click ‘publish’ on this post. The house is quiet with both kids still sleeping. Yes, I think I’ll do just that. Sit.
What is your right now like? It’s worth the pause. I promise.
Sending a little love your way, m
p.s. it’s the first Friday of the month, which means my friend Barbara and I have a new pairing up at Tandem Echoes. quotes + photos. Click here to see.