Ten things. Right now.
1. English Breakfast tea. With maple syrup. And a splash of cream.
2. Takenobu on Pandora.
3. Birds chirping. Two cardinals hopping in the grass.
4. A mist hanging over the backyard. The sky, white.
5. The birches dressed in green. It happened seemingly overnight.
6. Stretchy yoga pants. Because Pilates will happen.
7. Vague overwhelm. Trying to talk myself back and down. And center.
8. Both kids still sleeping.
9. The quiet. The blessed quiet.
10. Wishing that cinnamon rolls were healthy. Also wishing I had one.
What’s your right now like?
Sending a little love your way, m
21 thoughts on “:: Ten Things ::”
I hope you are feeling a little more centred (and that you have sourced a cinnamon roll!) x
yes, more centered (thank you) and no, sourcing a cinnamon roll. must get on that!
My right now is enjoying the sight of pink blossoms falling like snow, filling the gutters.
Sign me up for those cinnamon rolls!
I’ve been enjoying that pandora station all day. :)
I love how blossoms fall like snow!
cinnamon rolls forever.
and so glad you’ve been enjoying that pandora station!
*sigh* I miss making lists with you!
you made me smile. xo
maybe again in the summer?!
I’m going to be with you on those cinnamon rolls and I can’t flipping wait!!! Xxx
Sent from my iPhone
oh, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon rolls. I need some in my near future ;)
Maple syrup = my saviour xxx
Sent from my iPhone
it’s such a nice (natural) sweetener :)
The warm breeze coming through the windows…heaven…
You inspired me to write my own list on my blog: https://www.whimsyandjoy.com/blog/2017/4/28/right-now
Have a lovely weekend! xx
ooh, can’t wait to read! going now…
conquering another round of computer technology woes…lots of sunshine! an almost clean house.
ugh…hope the computer woes are fixed soon.
and hooray for sunshine and a clean house!!
1. blonde vanilla latte (something new to try) 2. prepping for a job interview (nerves) 3. listening to the birds outside the office window 4. listening to productive chatter 5. receiving positive text messages from my daughters 6. balancing my work operating account quickly 7. feeling the warm sun through the window 8. breathing, trying to find my center 9. welcome a summer student 10. glad it’s Friday!!!
so much fullness…
good luck with the interview + yum on the blonde vanilla latte!
Good luck, Connie! Sending positive thoughts your way! xx
I’m thinking a cinnamon roll (and, yeah; too bad about the not healthy thing) would be perfect right now!
A cold glass of white wine and smelling the Lilly of the Valley flowers with my granddaughter who will be 4 in May.
that sounds so relaxing, and I’m imaging how sweet it must be to smell the flowers with your granddaughter! happy (early) birthday to her! <3