Ten things. Right now.
1. the last hydrangea, clipped and brought indoors
2. the birch leaves lying on the grass, the patio…autumn is coming, and I’m glad
3. the pup, lying at my feet
4. watching a leaf falling from the tree, floating…such a gentle release
5. a sparrow at the feeder…the birds are happy when I fill the feeder…I am too
6. piles on my desk…I swear I’ll clean up this weekend
7. t-shirt and shorts, though wanting jeans and sweater…come on, autumn
8. birds chirping…not the sparrow at the feeder, but the ones resting on branches above
9. a blue sky that is gradually clouding over
10. so much to do, but feeling on top of things…feeling a yes to it all
What’s your right now??
Sending a little love your way, m
P.S. Today’s the last day to sign up for Get It Down! Four weeks (20 prompts) of playing in the pages of your journal, making time to explore and get creative, making time for you. Click here for details.