Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries.
Without them, humanity cannot survive.
~ Dalai Lama ~
• Who (and what) do you love?
• What is love? What is the distinction between love as a noun and love as a verb?
• What are ways you show compassion?
• What is compassion?
• Are compassion and love the same thing? Two sides of the same coin? Can you have one without the other?
• List three ways you might give love and be compassionate today.
Is your heart open to receiving love and compassion today? When we keep our hearts open, the universe sends us what we need. It might look or feel different than what we thought we needed, but stay curious. Stay open. It’s as important to receive love and compassion as it is to actively give it.
Today is the last day for the summer series, A Tiny Bit of Quiet. I hope you’ve enjoyed these weekly offerings, these bits of pause, these bits of quiet. It’s been a pleasure writing and reflecting alongside you. There will be more to come. In the meantime, you can keep following along in this space and/or sign up to receive a letter from me on the first of each month. In this busy world, it’s nice to maintain quiet connection. I’m glad to be with you. xo
always the love, m
*** Want more posts like this? Below, you’ll see “Posted in A Tiny Bit of Quiet”. Click there and it’ll take you to all posts in this series, including the round of Summer 2019 posts.