join me for meditation and writing
Watch for a new session in September.
Class times are typically Wednesday or Thursday, 2-3pm ET or
Saturday, 1-2 pm ET.
Please note times are Eastern Time Zone.
Use this time zone converter to check your local time.
cost is $20
*readers of my Monthly Notes
receive discounted registration
what we do…
These sessions explore meditation and self-reflective writing (think journaling) as complementary practices for self-exploration. We begin with meditation to ground ourselves and then turn to the page to unfold our hearts. Meditation and writing are wonderful practices for inquiry, growth, and self-exploration. Each month, we explore a new theme.
We usually play with lists (because I love lists), and I usually read poetry (because I also love poetry). For those comfortable engaging in conversation, there are opportunities to do so. All writing is free and loose, no rules.
No experience with writing or meditation necessary. All levels are welcome.
We gather for The Quiet Page on Zoom.
I’ll email the link the morning prior to our gathering.
Class size is limited to maintain a sense of intimacy and comfort.
$20 per session *readers of my Monthly Notes receive discounted registration
what you need…
one hour just for you
(if you can sit somewhere that’s quiet and away from others, that’s ideal)
a notebook, journal, or loose paper
a favorite pen, maybe some colored markers/pencils
registration will open in late summer
for the September session.
Click preferred date below to register.
Due to the personal, intimate nature of this class, it will NOT be recorded.
By default, the email you use to register with PayPal is the email I use for course material. If you prefer communication to be sent to a different email, please make note of that in the Notes to Seller section of your PayPal registration OR use my contact form to let me know which email you’d like me to use.
You will receive an email confirming your registration (please allow up to 24 hours).
I can’t wait to see you. xo
here’s what participants have to say…
• So rich, so replenishing, and so fertile! I really am amazed at how much can happen in an hour. Thank you so much for the gift of you and all that you offer. ~Jennifer
• This hour’s time is an opportunity — wide open, with no-pressure — to reset, think deeply (but not dwell), and write freely. The online gathering of kindred spirits is guided by the wise and kind Michelle and…well it’s just wonderful. Join in! ~Krystyna
• I have always felt embraced by your words (through your monthly newsletter), but being in a meeting with you and the other lovely ladies made me realize what a powerful channel of love you are. ~Adriana
• Thanks again—the space you create, and then hold, for others is no small gift. Especially now perhaps, but I think always. You’re a kind and gentle soul and it felt like I got to meet an old friend for the first time tonight. ~Shannon
• It was so wonderful to finally get to see you (though there was nothing surprising about it; you were exactly as I have imagined you!) and I also loved your easy, gentle way of putting no pressure on anyone to speak, yet making it feel easy to do so. ~Tonia
• My experience à la ‘just 5 things’:
1. Your warmth radiated out to the group from the start as you individually welcomed and acknowledged each person – so personally touching.
2. The writing exercises inspired me to write more after the gathering.
3. The meditation was such a grounding exercise and allowed me to be more present in the group.
4. Seeing everyone was such a gift.
5. Your willingness to share your time and space really means a lot especially during this time when so many of us feel disconnected from others due to COVID. ~Lori
why write with me?
Besides my degree in English and Fine Arts from Tufts University, I’m also a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher.
This training helps me work with you in blending practices like yoga + meditation + writing + mindful living. It’s a pretty good combination.
These monthly circles allow us to gather together and explore various topics in a thoughtful, fun, and relaxing way. I hope you’ll join us. xo